On Sunday, Kurt went bike riding, and I rode my trainer for about 40 minutes. In the afternoon, Kurt and I finished my costume for Tour De Lights, we went as presents. The 2 Julies, Alexa and myself met at El Bait Shop, where we did finishing touches to our bikes and registered.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Busy Weekend
This weekend went pretty fast and busy with activities. Friday night after work, I purchased a new "toy." I bought a bike trainer to keep me busy this winter. I found it on Craigslist for $30 bucks. They normally run $100-300 for new ones. I can attach my own bike up to it.
On Saturday, Kurt, Kyle and Julie participated in a charity ride called Cranksgiving. They received a list of 12 items to buy at 12 different stores, and they had to bring them back to the start/finish line. All the items would be donated to Food Bank of Iowa. I decided not to participate and volunteered to spend the afternoon with Alexa. She decided that she wanted to go to Merle Hay Mall, so we ate there, then went to play in the kids' area, then get a treat at Target. Both of us were pretty worn out, so we came back and took a nap. Later that evening, Kurt, myself, Kyle, Julie, and Alexa went to a Chinese place called Wok in Motion. We had sushi and an entree. The sushi was great, but I wasn't too impressed with my meal, which I had ordered chicken & vegetables with rice.
On Sunday, Kurt went bike riding, and I rode my trainer for about 40 minutes. In the afternoon, Kurt and I finished my costume for Tour De Lights, we went as presents. The 2 Julies, Alexa and myself met at El Bait Shop, where we did finishing touches to our bikes and registered.
On Sunday, Kurt went bike riding, and I rode my trainer for about 40 minutes. In the afternoon, Kurt and I finished my costume for Tour De Lights, we went as presents. The 2 Julies, Alexa and myself met at El Bait Shop, where we did finishing touches to our bikes and registered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment