Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years




I hope everybody has a great 2009!
Just was thinking about what I would like to do for my "New Year's Resolutions." We all know resolutions are made to be broken, but this year I'm motivated to make change in my life. I've come up with 3 for this year.
  1. To lose weight. I'm going to eat much better and exercise a lot more. Hopefully this year I can do more things with my bike if I can drop my weight. Also I'd like to get off my diabetic medicine. One of my doctors told me that if I lose enough weight, I'd have a chance to stop taking them. And I have a great circle of people to be my support system, who will help and guide me along the way.
  2. To save money. I'd like to say that I have good money managing skills, but I don't. My goal in 2009 is to save money. By doing so, I'd be able to pay off some of my credit card bill and maybe purchase things that I'd like.
  3. Being nice to people. I can be pretty snotty and mean to people, so I'm going to try to be a little nicer to people.
So I hope everybody has great success in 2009 and I wish everybody good luck with their New Years Resolutions!

No comments: