Monday, April 20, 2009

Enjoying the Nice Weather

Friday, Kurt and I decided to enjoy the beautiful weather we had and rode the the Capitol. I did pretty well on the hills and didn't complain once!




Kurt and I in front of the Capitol.



Des Moines Capitol

Downtown Des Moines

Due to all the rallies supporting bicycle safety, Kurt decided to do a 1-man protest of his own!

I don't know much at all. Just been working a lot and trying to enjoy time with friends. Last weekend Kurt and I enjoyed a bbq with a couple of co-workers and our significant others. It was a lot of fun. Saturday afternoon, I spent the day shopping with a couple of friends and purchased some cool clothes. I be stylin! Kurt has been battling with a cold or something the past couple of weeks. Hopefully he can shake it off soon! He has the Decorah Time Trials, which is a challenging 9 mile mountain bike event utilizing trails in the rolling, wooded areas of the Decorah Parks System. Basically they ride like hell through the trails and are timed to see who can go through it the fastest. So pray he does super good!

No comments: