Sunday, June 19, 2011

Joshua in June























June is going by fast. Joshua is now 6 months old. We have a well-baby check at the end of the month for shots and see how big he has grown in the past couple of months. He has been becoming a chunk though. He has been eating cereal at least once a day, but I think I'm going to try to give it to him 2-3 times a day now because he goes through milk so fast. We have also started vegetables. We have tried squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Seems to be liking them all. Nothing much new to report with him, he's being more and more active, he likes to grab Mommy's hair, and we are trying to teach him to roll over consistently. Daycare is going well. He still doesn't like to take a lot of naps because there is too much going on there, but we did get some school photos taken.




Kurt and I got a tandem, so we've been riding around on that. It's quite fun I must say. I was pretty nervous because i'm not steady on a bike, but we fly on it. We can ride around together as a family. We went out for a 20 mile bike ride for Father's Day. Otherwise nothing else is new. Summer has been busy for me because school is out, and I schedule kids consistently throughout the day, so work seems to go by fast. Kurt had a race a couple weeks ago in Ida Grove. He got 2nd in his age group.


No comments: