Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome July!


@ Good Guys w/ Daddy.

Giddyup Cow!


Swinging!


I Love me some USA!!!!


July 4th @ the park waiting.....


Watching fireworks on July 4th.




Mommy, I don't think I like green beans.


You can make me laugh, but I still don't like them.


Little rusty, but starting to sit up on his own.

Here we are, we are doing well. Not much besides working. Joshua had is 6 month checkup on June 29, 2011, and he weighed 17 pounds 11 inches and was 26.5 inches long. He's getting so big. He's eating very well. He likes his cereal, sweet potatoes, and carrots, however, he's not quite fond of green beans or peas yet. We have his 2 bottom teeth in, and now his 2 top teeth are coming in. It's pretty exciting. He is rolling from belly to back, but doesn't quite have back to belly, and he's starting to sit up on his own for brief periods of time.






No comments: