Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Times in Wall Lake, Iowa

This Saturday I drove home to see my family and attend my brother Jeff's "Surprise Birthday Party." I got to my mom's and my niece and nephew's were at the farm, so I spent some time with them, and spent some time with my God-daughter Emily by making her pretty.
My brother's party was in Wall Lake around 7:30. It was "supposed" to be a surprise, but he knew about it. Plus Emily asked him if her mom was coming to get her so she can help blow up balloons for his birthday party! She has such a big mouth on her. They had a decent turnout with family and friends. I would have expected more, but we all knew had to party.
My oldest niece Britteny
Lordy, Lordy my brother's 40!!!!
My mom boozin it up!
Aunt Charlotte boozin it up!
Emily and Me
While I was at home I also got to spend time with my "son" Chance. Some of you might say Son? Well Chance is my mini-schnauzer, which is my "child" that is staying with his "grandparents."

No comments: