Saturday kept me pretty busy. I got up early...why I have no clue. I hate not being able to sleep in late anymore. Mom cooked my dad and I breakfast and then it was time to groom the dogs. I started with our 3 dogs. After some grueling hours of cutting them, and a brief mental breakdown for me (the dogs stressed me out b/c they weren't being behaved), I started on the relatives' dogs. So total count of groomed dogs.....6! Gotta love schnauzers. The rest of my Saturday consisted of a nap, supper, and a night full of moving watching with my mom. It was fun mother-daughter bonding time.
Max posing for the camera.
Chance is wondering what they are doing in the semi.
Buddy wants to go back as a DOT (Dog on Truck).Sunday I slept in a little and haven't done much of anything. Dad is getting to leave to go back on the road and my mom is going to my niece's bridal shower. I think I'd like to clean up my old bedroom and get rid of stuff I don't need anymore and give it to Goodwill.
Kurt left for his biking trip in Colorado on Friday night. I haven't heard from him since they left, but I'm assuming he's having a good time. I told his friends that he went to keep him safe and alive and don't let him fall off the mountain.
These pics were taken by Taylor, one of the guys on the trip


No comments:
Post a Comment