hey everybody! Another weekend complete, it sure went by fast. This coming week, I'll have a 4 day week because I'm taking Friday off. Kurt and the boys are leaving Friday some time. Friday night Kurt's mom came up and we grilled out at Kyle and Julie's then did some Wii games. I got my butt kicked. We came home and went to bed early because Kurt had the Iowa Games mountain bike race on Saturday. He placed 5th in his age class. While he was out riding, I spent the day cleaning, and did some deep cleaning. I can't help I'm a neat freak. Saturday night Kurt and I went to see the movie Bruno. It was pretty raunchy, but we laughed our butts off. After the movie we went down to the south side and went to the bar with our friend Matt, we had a pretty good time. Sunday, Kurt and the boys went to Hillside to do some trail riding. Kurt is borrowing his friend's full suspension mountain bike and he had to get a feel for it, and he said it went pretty well. Later in the afternoon, him and I hit the bike trail to do our little loop down to Gray's Lake and back home. It's roughly 17 miles. Kurt let me ride his Jamis cross bike. I am thinking about doing the drop bars on my bike, and I wanted to see if I liked them or not. We averaged 12.5 miles and did the loop in 85 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If we get my tri bike sold, then I'm using the money to buy a new road bike and won't need my gray one. You could always ride it for a while and see if you want it....when I get my new one!
Post a Comment